Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Friday 26 September 2014

besties for the resties

To say my second year at BYU is completely different from my first would be an understatement. My freshman year started as a big mess. From day one I struggled with roommates, the BYU social life, and school. I didn't make friends very quickly, I was introverted, and I found myself getting lost among the overly optimistic and outgoing crowd that BYU is. For the first few months I really questioned my decision to come to BYU, and I wasn't sure that I would come back. Looking back I realize that all those hard feelings I had towards this school were because of my own choices.  It wasn't until Mason came along that things began to change. It wasn't just the fact that he entered my life, it was the fact that he was finally able to crack my introverted shell and open me up. I know it wasn't easy for him, and I resisted every step of the way, but it wasn't until I began to open up and let people in that I began to love my experience at BYU.
This semester I don't have my saving grace here. Before he left he was so worried that I would revert back to my old ways of being in the library 24/7 and working myself to death.  He made sure I found good roommates to live with, and I will be forever grateful for this. I am living with some of the sweetest girls on BYU campus. They are genuinely the best people I know. It has been extremely difficult not having Mason here, but these girls have been a blessing. So basically this is a post telling you that my roommates are the best, and I am having such a good time at BYU. Life is good, and I am so grateful for the memories I have made thus far.












No comments:

Post a Comment