Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Wednesday 22 October 2014

bentley traditions



The end of last October was the very beginning of Mason and I's relationship together, and it wasn't until January that I actually got brave enough to make the drive to South Jordan to Mason's home. That being said, I didn't get to be a part of any of the Bentley holiday traditions last year. I was pretty ecstatic when Traci messaged me and invited me to join them for Sunday dinner and their yearly pumpkin carving this year. I love going to the Bentley home!  It's like a little piece of Mason is there every time I walk in the door. And seeing his cardboard cutout helps a little bit too....haha Is it weird that they already feel like family to me? They treat me like gold and I feel adopted in to their family already. They are just the sweetest.




 So creative in my pumpkin carving....




No comments:

Post a Comment