Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Saturday 4 October 2014

blessings

I was reminded at the beginning of this week to count my blessings. It wasn't a direct suggestion, more of a general remark, but I decided to take the advice literally. And might I add, it was the perfect week to do so. With midterms coming at me in all directions, it was exactly what I needed to get me through the busy week and prepare me for this conference weekend. I found it easy to recognize the Lord's hand in my life. He is incredible. There were simple blessings and profound blessings but nonetheless I was flooded with gratitude toward my Heavenly Father. I could write a list going on for days about what I felt and witnessed this week, but I think I will just keep those things sacred in my heart. So if you are ever struggling to not only see the light in life, but feel the light that God has to offer you, "Count your blessings, you have many".

No comments:

Post a Comment