Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Bentley Bonding


Friday night consisted of Mason swooning, puzzles, and spending time with my favourite Utah family. Because Mason was Traci's designated puzzle partner, she insisted I come and do a puzzle with her before the Holiday season, and I was so exited and honoured to do so. I'm grateful to have had these months to get to know this incredible family. It was just this past January that I met them for the first time. I was terrified and praying my little heart out that they would like me as I walked through the front door. A lot has changed in the past 11 months. My fear has changed to pure excitement, and I have gotten to know this family better than I ever anticipated.  It is bitter sweet knowing that I will only see this amazing family once more before I leave for the next 18 months. Goodbyes are creeping up on me already. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment