Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Thursday 13 November 2014

home(s)



Since I'm not a huge fan of the whole halloween thing, I decided to use that weekend as an excuse to go home. Let's be honest. I was missing my mom, and my puppy dog, and the comfort of my home pretty bad. So I skipped all my classes for the rest of the week, and at 5:00 on Wednesday morning I started out on the 12 hour drive home. I had never driven all 12 hours by myself. Usually my brother takes that responsibility, and I trade on when needed. Luckily, because of the early morning start, it didn't feel too long or too painful. I rolled into my sweet little familiar town at about 4:00 that afternoon.
My mom spoiled me and made a complete dinner just for me. Literally...just for me! Best.Day.Ever.
I didn't get to spend much time at home though, because the other reason I decided to come home was because my parents & aunts & uncles were going down to Montana to move into our new family cabin. On Thursday I got back into the car and drove to the cabin. It was perfect. The most ideal cabin with tall trees and a beautiful lake. I love Montana almost as much as I love Canada.
It was worth every penny, every mile, every headache, and every bad radio station to get to spend the weekend with my parents at home and at our (now) second home.





No comments:

Post a Comment